Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Garmin training plan


I can't believe it's been 11 weeks since I hung these calendars on my wall.

One of my goals for this year was to be able to run 10 kilometers distance, but I made kind of a snap decision at the very last minute to run an actual 10k race.

And here I am about a week away from race day! And I'm getting very excited.

My life had a little bit of a shake up last week in the career department. And that's going to screw up my plans just a little but everything should be OK.

I am very happy with the free training plan from Garmin.

I can see a marked improvement in my fitness. Being able to see the improvement in the heart rate and pace data collected by my watch makes a big difference. Without that data I'm not sure I'd feel like I was improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment