Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Baby it's cold outside!

This morning's run was pretty cold. Weather.com said it was 18 degrees F with a 12 mph wind, which put the wind chill in the single digits!

But it was so pretty, I stayed out for an hour and got six miles in.


Look at that sky! The wind was a little challenging but when you prepare properly it's no big deal.

I've got to say, I'm a huge fan of wool. I can't wait for my wool tights to be delivered. That material really does make a difference.

I saw a guy I didn't recognize running on Sunday, and I saw another new guy out running this morning.

Today's guy looked like a new runner, and it made me glad to see him out when the weather was so horrible.


If you look closely, you can see Jack Frost gave me some eyelash extensions! LOL!

Tomorrow's forecast is not looking good either. The temperature is supposed to be 8 degrees, with a wind chill below zero! And it's not supposed to get much warmer the rest of the week.

Don't get me wrong though, this isn't a complaint. I love winter! And it's been so long since it seems we've had a real one around here. Now if only Pennsylvania would share some of that snow they got I'd be happy!


I'll end with a photo of a building which caught my eye on my run this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment